Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10 REASONS TO CARRY A BEACH TOWEL

1. BEACH
Huh... Oh yes. The reason a big towel is good for
the beach is so that your legs, and body are completely out
of the sand, and life is more comfortable. I carry
a blanket I purchased in Mexico alsol. Which is perfect
for the beach and holds 2 people. I can help accommodate
that pretty girl that carries that expensive lightweight
travel towel very easily.

2. WALKING TO SHOWER (Bath Robe)
50-90 percent of the showers in Hobo Hostels,
Hotels or Guesthouses have the shower outside
the room. That means there is a small walk in public
to the shower. These type of showers are not dry,
comfortable, or always clean. I prefer to complete
my dressing and drying in the room. So I use my
Beach Towel to cover my body very good.
I do like it though when the female travelers walk
to the shower with small towels.
(Please do not read this one)

3. CHEAP
A beach towel is common and cheap to purchase.
They are not color matched towel, and specially
made to fit in with all your house decor.
The often have advertisements on them
like the beach you are at, and can be found
almost anywhere and in any country.

4. SOUVENIRS
If you have purchase that small, expensive,
quick drying towel and need a souvenir that
is practical. Buy a beach towel from your favorite
destination. It will remind you of your trip when
you return home, and is a good excuse to ditch
the little towel.

5. BORROWABLE or FINDABLE
Beach towels are not what interior designers
want. They are extra things things in the home.
Only needed when you go to the swimming pool
or beach. So every home seems to have a few
extras. If you are on the Hobo budget and you wish.
Ask any of your friends to borrow one permanently.
Beach towels are also “findable”.
This means.... If you are walking down the beach
just after sunset, or at sunrise. You will find lot of
beach towels that the owners have forgotten.

6. CURTAINS
I use my beach towel often as a curtain for my room.
It helps to keep the room cooler or warmer.
Keep me safe from robbers prying eyes,
and lens a little more privacy.
(If this seem strange that you would need a curtain
and you say to yourself... “I would never stay in
hotel without curtains.” You are not a traveler
you are a tourist.. One week an you go home to work.
Travelers stay for months... hehehe

7. BEDROLL (Extra Storage)
I am not sure what to call this.
You know the Cowboys had that rolled up thing
on the back of their saddles. They laid it out to
sleep on. Well...If you need carry extra thing
you can roll up your clothes in a Beach Towel,
place in a bag of sorts, and fasten to the outside
of you backpack. When you are on the way home
an have way too many souvenirs or gifts. This is
a great way to find extra space in your backpack.
Plus it is very safe. It is almost impossible to reach
or unroll a towel to steal something. But to open
a small carry on is easy and quick.

8. BACKPACK COVER
Lead us not into temptation.
( I will find my own way...)
OK... Your have your valuable in the room.
The cleaning lady comes into to change the
sheets, and clean.
All you things are in wide open view.
Cover them up with your Beach Towel and
place in the corner.
This will not tempt the cleaning people to steal.
Trust me...
All hotels have cleaning people steal.
Do not tempt them, cover up your backpack or
luggage. If the towel moves.... aha

9. TOWEL FIGHTS
I wanted this to add up to 10.
So I thought of this. In that towel fight
where you are snapping the towels at each
other you will have an advantage or that
quick drying, small, expensive towel.

10. BLANKET


THE FAST DRY ISSUE
Nothing dries fast enough to shower and leave
on the bus immediately. You will have funny
smell, and mildew if the trip is extremely long.
If you wish to take a shower before you leave,
and I highly recommend it...

No comments:

Post a Comment